Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Update from Anne in Whitewater

...June 18, 2007


We have arrived in Whitewater and the girls are all settled.

I have been attending the seminars with them and it is all very enjoyable. I have seen Rick but not to talk with him.

[Editor’s Note: Who is Rick?]

I will make an appointment to do so and give him some literature on Anguilla.

We were given some goodies by Seymour - pens, pencils, books flag, etc., and they are all coming in very useful.

It was great to see our flag among the 30+ flags that were mounted on the stage. Of course, Anguilla was called first and the two girls got up to identify themselves.

Tomorrow there will be a talent show and one of the girls will be doing something creative that she had done for the queen show. So all in all, it seems to be a good thing.

It is good I came as a Rotarian, as there are things that I have noticed that will come in useful when briefing the others who will be coming in future.

Anyway, can't stay long on the computer as many people are waiting to use it. Greetings to all, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to chaperone the girls this time.

Regards
Anne