Thursday, November 30, 2006

A short Rotary visit and exchange

... from Don Mitchell

Fellow Rotarians,

Below is the sort of enterprise in the use of the Rotary Directory that I really admire. It is what the Club Directory is there for. If one of us was going to Bhavnagar on a cruise I am sure there would be a dozen local Rotarians who would volunteer to give up an hour or two on a Sunday morning to give us a quick car tour. If one of you is free to help, please reply directly to Past President Kiran Oza and copy me with the message.

YIR - Don

*********
Respected Rtn. Friend

I am PP Rtn Kiran from RC Bhavnagar (Dist.3060)., will be visiting Anguilla on 14 January 2007 Sunday from Morning to Evening, arriving by Easy Cruise Ship for this short visit.

I would like to exchange the Rotary Club banner Flag.

My wife and I will be there for few hours. May we request you that if one of the Rotarian friend can show some interesting places of Anguilla, we will be highly obliged.

Thanking you

Yours in Rotary

Kiran OZA
Bhavnagar INDIA
kiranoza@hotmail.com

No comments: